Website Development Process
We do not host new clients ourselves. We register domain names and hosting services using our client’s personal or business information (whichever is preferred). All services we register with for our client’s website is done using our client’s preferred information.
- Our website development process begins with a consultation regarding your goals, the type of site you will require, the way it should function, be designed and what you wish to accomplish.
- If you then agree to continue with an order we will send a contract detailing our agreement which will include items discussed.
- We will require your company information, the domain you would like to use, reference sites (for design or feature demonstration purposes), the main menu items (Home, About, Service…) and a deposit. Content such as text and images need to be provided in a timely manner. Any emails you wish to be created can be sent to us along with the site content.
- We will create a keyword analysis for your review
- As the site is being built you will be contacted to make sure the project is developing as agreed.
- When your project is completed we will walk you through the administration of your site and hosting service so that you have a basic understanding of their functions. A list of all credentials and links regarding any registrations that were done on your behalf will be sent to you.